Thursday, October 28, 2010

Glee, Season 2 Episode 5 "Rocky Horror Glee Show"

Soooooooo, I've never seen Rocky Horror before. But in preparation for tonight's Gleepisode, Jean and I watched it...and holy crap, that 70s movie is trippy. But the songs are uber catchy!

Some thoughts
1. I love Carl and Emma together.
2. I love Carl's voice -- is it better than Mr. Schue's? I think the dentist is definitely better to look at...
3. ...but then again, maybe it's because I'm biased by all the bad feelings I'm feeling towards Mr. Schue. DUBYA TEE EFF sir -- the whole Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me song was way inappropriate, right?
4. Everything Mr. Schue is kinda inappropriate.
5. HOLY CRAP FINN CAN ACTUALLY SING! Listen writers - please let Cody Monteith sing in his normal register...he sounds so much better.
6. Damn, Sam has a fabulous-abulous body. More, please!
7. Who sang the opening credits? Was it Quinn or Santana? And whose lips do you think they used??

What was your favorite song?

1 comment:

  1. You know, I've only seen snippits of Rocky Horror (whenever it was on VH1) so I was completely confused. I agree that everyone sounded really good but I didn't enjoy this episode as much as I hoped.

    ReplyDelete