Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Glee, Season 2 Episode 4 "Duets"

Oh man, I love this new guy Sam, overly luscious lips and all.

So the assignment this week was duets, and Mr. Shue upped the stakes with a dinner at Breadsticks for the winning duo. Oooohhhh. Rachel decided that she and Finn were too good, and needed to lose, preferable allowing Sam to win so that he would feel like a necessary part of the team. Sam made a move on Quinn and she rejected his kissy advances, but still decided to duet with him. Personally, I'm firmly on the Sam and Quinn ship, but does anyone know if Quinn is supposed to still be with Puck? Who knows?

This week's songlist:
Rachel and Finn - Don't Go Breaking My Heart, With You I'm Born Again (SO FUNNY!)
Mercedes and Santana - River Deep, Mountain High
Kurt (and Kurt) - Le Jazz Hot (from Victor/Victoria)
Mike and Tina - Sing! (from A Chorus Line)
Sam and Quinn - Lucky (LOVED it!! SO CUTE!)
Rachel and Kurt - Happy Days Are Here/Get Happy (such a pretty mashup!)


Sure it was rigged, but I would have voted for Sam and Quinn to take it all too. Their voices go together so well. I couldn't stop smiling - they were so cute. But poor Kurt!

That said, I have a feeling Sam's going to turn out to be Kurt's gay boyfriend...anyone else?

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over Sam's lips!! Too...much...lip...

    And I don't think he'll end up being Kurt's boyfriend. There's another male character that's been cast, who I think will end up being the boyfriend. That's just my two cents =)

    ReplyDelete