Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nikita, Season 1, Episode 12 "Free"

Nikita's back!

But dude, I wasn't feeling that kiss with the CIA agent at the end. So random! Where's the forbidden angst? The multiple episodes of will she, won't he? While Ryan Fletcher might be just as cute as Michael Vaughn, it was missing the sparks we're so used to between Vaughn and Sydney on Alias. Nikita - you gotta step it up, otherwise I might just start watching my Alias Season 1 DVD instead.

Other things:
1. I love Alex's new apartment. Want.
2. I have a feeling that Alex's love interest is going to be some kind of agent. Good or bad, I haven't quite figured it out yet.
3. Speaking of Alex's hot neighbor, did you know that in real life he's older than Shane West? Seems a bit strange, given that the producers said that Alex would never hook up with Michael because the age difference was too great.
4. Birkhoff knows that Nikita and Fletcher are working together. So how is he not dead yet? Or living with Nikita in her secret lair of love?
5. Speaking of that secret lair of love, when is Owen coming back? He's much better for Nikita.

Anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment